Air-conditioning apartment is completely renovated in 2012 in vivid colors and it's composed of: bedroom with large double bed and big wardrobe,bright and specious air conditioning living room with sofa bed for 2, a flat screen satellite TV+DVD player internet, table and chairs, fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave,toaster, coffee machine, fridge, freezer, cupboards and utensils, bathroom with shower, sink, wc, hair dryer and washing machine.
Apartment has a specious terrace overlooking the beach and the sea where you can sit and enjoy. Free private parking is in front of the house.
The World Heritage Site of Trogir is about half an hour on foot or by ferry. Visit the fascinating Roman city of Split.Nearest airport is some 5 km away.
National Park Krka with amazing waterfalls is some 55 km away.
There are isolated beaches and coves within walking distance and Okrug beach, with it's beach side cafes and bars is a few minutes walk away.
The local harbour area has several good restaurants. Trogir is about half an hour on foot or by taxi boat.
The nearest restaurant, post office, grocery stores, pharmacy, agencies are within 300-400 m radius of the apartment.
The centre of Okrug Gornji is some 500 m away and a boat pier with taxi boats with frequent lines to Trogir or bus station are only 400 m away.
The town of Split with the UNESCO-protected Diocletian’s Palace is 30 km away. Split Airport is at a distance of 7 km.
Check in 3 pm - we'll have the apartment ready for you by 3 pm. If you came earlier, we'll take you to the apartment where you can leave your bags. You'll then be free to sit on the beach or have lunch until the apartment is ready.
Check out by 10 am
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The non refundable deposit is 30% and the rest of 70% will be due on arrival day.
The non refundable deposit is 30% and the rest of 70% will be due on arrival day
Mrs. Slavka Culig
I speak: German, English, Croatian and Italian
Accommodation number: 130021
I am very friendly and cheerful person who likes travelling. We hope you'll have a pleasant stay in our apartment.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!