The exclusive apartment HELLE STUUV with sun terrace and integrated kitchen is very suitable for families, couples and singles. It has been renovated from the ground up this year and is equipped with high quality furniture. A nice boxspring bed (180cm) as well as a comfortable sofa (140cm) allow a relaxing sleep. The new kitchen is equipped with all extras and the dining area is designed for four people. The large, modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling shower and rainshower invites to extensive showering experiences. The Helle Stuuv offers beside the beautiful living space a sunny and wind-protected terrace. A beach basket invites you to sunbathing. And if the sun shines too much, the huge umbrella donates shade. A dining area for four persons and a barbecue are at your disposal for cozy barbecue dinners rounded off by a harmonious exterior lighting. And if the weather on the sunniest island in Germany is rainy, relax at home at the warming stove. Holiday to feel good and relax!
• Free Wi-Fi
• Bedroom with boxspring bed (180x200cm)
• Living room with access to the terrace
• High-quality sleeping sofa with 140cm bed
• Stereo, flat screen TV and DVD player
• Kitchen with oven, dishwasher, 4-plate ceramic hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water cooker, toaster, coffee machine, extensive dishes
• Bathroom with shower and heated towel rail
• Washing machine
• Large sheltered terrace
• Beach basket and garden furniture for 4 persons
• Parking at the house (one car)
• Bicycle storage at the house
• 1 cot (travel cot) free on request
• 1 high chair free on request
• Bed linen payable on request
• Towels payable on request
• Pets are not allowed
Note: In summer and over Christmas / New Year's Eve the minimum booking for the apartment is 5 nights.
At all other times 3 nights. With booking gaps also shorter booking times are possible.
The Helle Stuuv is located close to the Baltic Sea, which is only a few steps to the south. The small port of sailing boats is the center of the village, which has developed into a popular surf and kite area in recent years. From here you can take beautiful walks or bike tours in the great natural landscape of Fehmarn. The path across the dyke leads you to the Flügger lighthouse or around the whole island. The leisure possibilities range from surfing, kiting and sailing to extensive walks in the beautiful natural landscape of Fehmarn. Shops are located in Petersdorf or in Burg, the islands capital. The culinary highlight is the Aalkate, which is located opposite the apartment.
Please only use the price calculator for determining the final price.
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The host has specified no cancellation policy.
We are looking forward to your reservation!