This romantic and original villa has a unique location, its terraces and windows reaching right over the lake, with private dock on the crystal clear waters of Lake Garda. It has a fascinating vintage architecture, 60s modernism on multiple split levels, and the location perched on the hillside directly over the lake makes you feel very much like you are living right on the lake itself. All the bedrooms and common areas have splendid lake views. The lower floor has been recently rennovated with new bathroom as well as air conditioning. The upper floor is original 1960s.
Outside downstairs there is a unique private grotto, with overhanging plants, outdoor shower and small beach, that leads to the private dock. The dock was renovated in 2015, and is perfected for swimming and sunbathing, but not for permanent boat docking.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 6+2 in 3 bedrooms. one double bedroom, one small room with bunk beds, and a large air conditioned family suite with double bed and small double sofa bed.
- Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms, one with bath/shower, and one brand new with shower box. There is also an outdoor hot water shower in a cave between the house and dock.
- Swimming: There is a private dock for both sunning and swimming directly in the pristine waters of the lake
- Garden: The garden is on a steep hill running down into the lake, surrounding the house with peaceful greenery, but not usable as a play or relax space
- Kitchen: small but fully equipped vintage 60s galley-style kitchen, with all major and minor appliances including Nespresso, dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and kettle
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: There are two inside lounges on split leveled common area, and a dining area that seats 4-6
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: There is a covered terrace with eating area for 8, sun loungers, and barbecue
- Media: TV and . SKY satellite connection
- Wifi included.
- Air Conditioning: on the lower floor
- Parking: on street parking spaces for 1 car, public parking lot 100 m down the road
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Holiday Garda no longer requires a damage deposit. All of our guests are now covered for damages in the villa by our liability insurance, with the damage waiver fee of 7 euros per night.
The villa is convenient to down town Toscolano and the public beaches -- less than a km away. In terms of distance, the town is easily walkable, but you should note that the road is busy and has no sidewalks. Toscolano Maderno is a lively town, with plenty of excellent restaurants, bars, and activities. There are also many historical places of interest, including ancient Roman ruins and the duomo built on the original site of a ancient Roman Temple. From Toscolano, you are 1km further down the road to the town of Maderno, with a ferry port to take you to any other town on the lake. Other towns in easy distance are: 6km Salo. 5km Gardone, 6km Gargnano, 30km Limone, 55km Sirmione, 50km Riva, 55km Brescia, 65km Verona
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with english speaking local experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
You may cancel the booking at any time up to 60 days before your arrival date, and your advance payments will be returned in full. If you cancel the booking between 60 and 30 days of your arrival, the prepayments will not be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount of the stay is due. In the unlikely event that the owner must cancel your booking all of your payments will be refunded in full.
30 % paid on confirmation with credit card to the agency
30 % paid 50 days before arrival to the home owner
The remaining 40 % are paid cash on arrival
49 euro damage waiver fee replaces damage deposit and covers damages by guest up to 10000 euros
local tourist tax payable on arrival 1 euro per adult (over 14) per night
Company Holiday Garda srl - Mrs. Novella Battani
We speak: German, English and Italian
Reference number: 215103
Accommodation number: 210242
Holiday Garda is a specialist agency dealing in short term self catering holiday villa rentals. We are here and closely tied to all of the villas we manage, and our aim is to make your self catering stay as comfortable as any quality hotel stay.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!