About 4km from Salo, the villa is immersed in 6000 sqm of lush woods, fields, and manicured lawns and offers complete privacy from every corner of the house and gardens. The villa is architect designed, full of light, space and modern elegance. is characterized by its modern urban loft style feel, airy and bright, with many floor to ceiling glass walls and glass doors for easy access to all the outdoor living spaces. The beauty of Villa Bellavita has been recognised and featured in many interior design magazines, including Elle Décor.
Ideal for a relaxing family holiday filled with fun, the villa has a private pool with lap lane, ping pong table and table football, beach volleyball court, and childrens playset. There are large open spaces for eating and lounging both indoors and out, a gourmet designer kitchen inside and a large barbecue area with running water and also open fire braziers outside. The garden is completely fenced and entirely pet friendly.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms on the ground floor, and 2 double bedrooms on the first floor that are interconnected by the bathroom (pass through one to get to the other) .
- Bathrooms: 4+1 bathrooms, in the main house there are 3 modern and spacious bathrooms one with a big soaker bathtub, and all with big new crystal showers. There is also a smaller full bathroom ensuite to a small nanny room downstairs (6th bedroom if needed for an emergency). There is a fifth bathroom outside by the pool, with shower.
- Pool: very large private swimming pool (16x7m) with lap lane, fully furnished with designer deck chairs, sun loungers and umbrellas
- Garden: 6000sqm garden with olive groves, lawns and garden with children's play structure, trampoline, and beach volley ball court
- Kitchen: Large modern gourmet kitchen with island. all major and minor luxury brand name appliances, including dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer with ice dispenser, toaster and nespresso coffee maker. Also a stand alone Berkel slicer. Kitchen table seating for 10.
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: large open space kitchen dining and lounge area has double height ceilings and is surrounded by glass walls. The sofas seat 10, with a very large flat screen TV with digital cable and DVD player and SKY satellite connection
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: There is a very large portico, with two big tables seating 16 people and a large built in barbecue. There are also a number of big braziers for open fires.
- Media: TV with HDMI and USB connections, and digital cable. SKY and Astra satellite connection, NETFLIX and Amazon Prime streaming.
- Wifi included
- Air Conditioning: in all bedrooms but one where a mobile ac is always available.
- Games: ping pong table, a custom built beach volleyball court, table football, a trampoline.
- Parking: covered parking for 4 cars, open parking for 8 cars.
- Safe for valuables, Hairdryers provided, washing machine, iron and ironing board
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Holiday Garda no longer requires a damage deposit. All of our guests are now covered for damages in the villa by our liability insurance, with the damage waiver fee of 7 euros per night.
The villa Bellavita is located just a 5 minute drive from the town of Salò. A wonderful spot for a holiday, Salò is the perfect balance between small town and city. It has characteristic cobblestone streets and beautiful old world architecture, with everything in easy walking distance. And it also has all the services and entertainments you expect in a city, including theatre, museum, historic sights, restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets, a bit of nightlife and music, and more. Its lake front promenade is purported to be the longest in Italy, and you can stroll along the lake with beaches to one side and side walk cafés, restaurants, bars and delightful small shops to the other.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with english speaking local experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
You may cancel the booking at any time up to 60 days before your arrival date, and your advance payments will be returned in full. If you cancel the booking between 60 and 30 days of your arrival, the prepayments will not be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount of the stay is due. In the unlikely event that the owner must cancel your booking all of your payments will be refunded in full.
30 % paid on confirmation with credit card to the agency
30 % paid 50 days before arrival to the home owner
The remaining 40 % are paid cash on arrival
49 euro damage waiver fee replaces damage deposit and covers damages by guest up to 10000 euros
Local tourist tax payable on arrival, 1 euro per adult per night.
Company HOLIDAY GARDA Srl - Mrs. Novella Battani
We speak: English, French and Italian
Reference number: 215220
Accommodation number: 210243
Holiday Garda is a specialist agency dealing in short term self catering holiday villa rentals. We are here and closely tied to all of the villas we manage, and our aim is to make your self catering stay as comfortable as any quality hotel stay.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!