This charming, spacious and elegant holiday home with terrace and 1 bedroom (85m) awaits you!
We are happy to see that you are interested in our chic, modern and equally cosy holiday home. Our house was built around 1910. In 2017, it underwent a complete renovation and modernisation.
The house lies nestled amidst Småland's woodlands. It is the ideal base for sightseeing tours.
This is why it is also perfectly suited for families with children. Even in snowy and icy conditions during the winter, you will have a comfortable stay.
Completely renovated, bright and modernly furnished, central location in Småland, quietly situated at the edge of the forest, large property
Astrid Lindgren's Värld, Bullerbü, Västervik and the sunny island Öland (Baltic Sea), "Kingdom of Crystal",
Our holiday home is located in the middle of Småland. Who does't know "Lönneberga" and "Mariannelund" from Astrid Lindgren's books? Lönneberga is centrally located and the Baltic Sea can be reached within 50 minutes. Sweden's famous "Kingdom of Crystal" is only a few kilometres away.
To get to Lönneberga, travellers take the ferry from Germany (Trelleborg or Malmö-Öresund From there, continue towards Hultsfred (via Älmhult). The distance from Hultsfred to Lönneberga is approx. 9 km. You will receive detailed directions when we confirm your booking.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Contract conclusion and payments
Once the lessor has sent the booking confirmation via email, the contract becomes legally valid. Upon accepting the contract, the lessee is obligated to pay a 25% deposit. The lessee shall pay the remaining 75% no later than 60 days prior to arrival via bank transfer. After receipt of payment, we will send you the complete documents with all the relevant travel information and details about the house. In case of short-term bookings, the full amount must be paid within one week's time.
Payment and cancellation
Please see point 1. If the payment deadlines are not met, the owner can withdraw from the contract. Non-payment of a rate will be considered as a cancellation.
You may withdraw from the contract at any time. Cancellation must be made in writing. Should you decide to cancel, you are obligated to pay a reimbursement. The compensation amount is regulated by the BGB §651 (2) with the following flat rates:
– up to 120 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total amount
– up to 90 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total amount
– up to 60 days prior to arrival: 30% of the total amount
– up to 30 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total amount
Amounts already paid will be offset. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival, you will be charged the full rental price. The date of receipt of the cancellation notification shall apply.
The lessee is entitled to present a substitute lessee who is willing to accept the contract with its original conditions and prices. Written notification suffices.
For a holiday in mid-season, we can offer a special deal. Ask us about it.
Please keep in mind that most homes in Sweden are heated with electricity and wood. The prices include
Mr. Lars Hofediener
I speak: German and English
Accommodation number: 244743
We -that's Maike and Lars- are letting our new, beautiful holiday home in Smaland. Several years ago, we were offering a great holiday home in Värmland. This means we are experienced lessors and happy if our guests feel comfortable and at home during their stay with us.
daily, by phone from 8:00 am-8:00 pm, by email: 24h