Villa Pally is on two floors, connected by an internal staircase, and can accommodate up to 8 people.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with wooden beams and furniture personally restored by the owner.
The ground floor consists of:
- a large living room with sofas and TV, with French windows to easily access the two porches equipped with tables and chairs;
- an entrance porch and a porch overlooking the garden and the pool;
- a fully equipped kitchen with oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave;
- a dining room with a fireplace connected to the kitchen and to the entrance porch;
- a full bathroom with a large shower;
- a double bedroom;
- a large hall leading to the sleeping area.
The sleeping area is located on the first floor of the villa and consists of:
- 3 double bedrooms;
- a bathroom with shower.
Villa Pally is located in a hilly position near the ancient village of San Martino dei Muri, in the municipality of Fossombrone, on the borders of the Natural Reserve of Furlo, in the province of Pesaro, in the northern part of the Marche.
The villa is nestled in nature, situated in a very quiet and private position, surrounded by fields and woods, isolated houses and small villages.
From here you can easily reach Fossombrone, a lovely town, which stands on the ruins of the ancient Roman city of "Forum Sempronii", along the route of the Via Flamina that leads to Rome. In the path that leads from Villa Pally to Fossombrone, crossing the bridge over the river Metauro, a stop is essential to admire the "Marmitte dei Giganti", morphosculptures produced over the centuries by river erosion.
A few kilometers there are also:
- Urbino, known for its Ducal Palace, an absolute masterpiece of Renaissance art and now home to the prestigious Galleria Nazionale delle Marche;
- Pergola, a small city of art characterized by an old town full of medieval and religious architecture;
- the Furlo Gorge, a nature reserve that offers visitors a unique show both for its historical aspect and for its botanical, faunal and geological features. In this protected area there are numerous paths for hiking or mountain biking;
- Acqualagna, known for the truffle trade, which can be tasted in many restaurants.
The Adriatic coast is about 25 km from Fossombrone.
The nearest seaside resort is Fano which has two seashores, a sandy one to the north and a pebbly one to the south. The city of Fano, rich in monuments of the Roman age, such as the Arch of Augustus and the Temple of Fortune, is definitely worth a visit.
Senigallia, a little further south, is rich in many historical evidences: the Rocca Roveresca (the Della Rovere's Castle), the Duke's Palace, the Ercolani Arcades, as weel as being famous for it 14 km long "velvet beach" characterized by the Rotonda a Mare (circular pier). It is full of beach resorts, restaurants and pubs and has a lively nightlife.
Finally this area of the Marche is renowned for its food and wine and typical products including bread bruschetta seasoned with tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil, homemade pasta, such as tagliatelle, passatelli or gnocchi, seasoned with meat sauce or truffle, meat cooked in the oven or grilled (lamb, rabbit, goose or wild game), crescia or piadina with cold cuts, pecorino cheese and chards, honey and served with the dinner wines such as Biancello del Metauro and the Colli Pesaresi Rosso/Rosato Sangiovese, the straw wine and the sour cherry wine.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The host has specified no cancellation policy.
Security deposit (to be paid in cash on arrival): € 300,00
Company Anita Villas - Mr. Emanuele Boria
We speak: German, English, French and Italian
Accommodation number: 249432
Anita Villas is a real estate agency based in the Marche region, specialized in renting vacation homes with pool in central Italy. We carefully select our vacation homes, paying attention to quality, style, comfort and good location for the best value for money. Our team is always at your disposal to advise you on the ideal accommodation for your vacation in Central Italy. Thanks to a deep knowledge of our vacation homes and territory, we can offer you a complete advice, dedicating a personalized care service for each single request.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!