– or –
The optimal accommodation for Rheinsteig hikers.
Families and entire groups will find an ideal accommodation here in the multifaceted Rheingau with the greatest possible comfort.
Rhine view of Bacharach, cosy, spacious, comfortable. Art on the walls and many loving details make up the charm of the accommodation. 2 bedrooms, 1 comfort kitchen, dream bathroom and very large, light-flooded living room
The bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower.
Bicycles for adults and children are provided free of charge (upon request).
Our sauna can accommodate up to 6 people; the vaulted cellar and the small outside area with beach chair and grill are available to all guests.
Historic walls, a former nurses' home. In 2011 it underwent a complete renovation with great attention to detail. First-class apartments - the first 5-star apartments in the Rheingau. They make an ideal starting point for excursions into the UNESCO World Heritage site "Upper Middle Rhine Valley".
This is an ancient cultural landscape - over 40 castles belong to the UNESCO World Heritage site "Upper Middle Rhine Valley". Wineries, locks, boat tours, Rheinsteig hiking etc.
In the middle of the Unesco World Heritage Upper Middle Rhine Valley you have a great starting point with our apartment for hikes, excursions, castle visits, boat trips
The Haus am Rhein Lorchhausen is the ideal starting point for excursions to the Unesco World Heritage "Upper Middle Rhine Valley".
Lorchhausen is located on the right bank of the Rhine at river kilometre 542 at the mouth of the 3.2 km long Retzbach and is considered the gateway to the Rheingau.
The houses of the village cluster at the foot of the steep rocky slopes of the Rhenish Slate Mountains along the banks of the Rhine and in the lower Retzbach valley, which extends to the highest elevation of the Lorchhausen district, the 422 meter high silver mine.
For example, the Rheinsteig runs right behind the house, the legendary Loreley is only 12.5 km down the Rhine and can be easily reached by car or by foot.
Famous places such as Eltville, Assmannshausen, Rüdesheim, Bacharach, and St. Goar are located in the immediate vicinity.
Koblenz can be reached by car or train in about 30 to 40 minutes.
From the A3 via Wiesbaden you drive on the beautiful Rheinuferstrasse B42 by all important wine-growing towns in the Rheingau (Oestrich-Winkel, Eltville, Johannisberg, Geisenheim, Rüdesheim, Assmannshausen) to Lorch (here there is shopping/ferry/restaurants/wine taverns) and then to Lorchhausen, the tranquil district of Lorch.
Likewise when coming from Koblenz, take the B42 to Lorchhausen.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Section 2 Conclusion of contract, payment
1) Guests receive the contact details of the accommodation facility along with the written booking confirmation.
2) Upon conclusion of the contract (receipt of the booking confirmation), a 50% deposit will be charged and the remaining amount is payable 14 days prior to the day of arrival.
3) In case the lessor does not receive the agreed upon deposit, the lessor is not bound to accept the reservation/confirm the booking; the same shall apply if the remaining amount has not been paid in part or in full prior to commencement of travel.
Section 3 Arrival/departure, hand-over of keys
Generally, unless otherwise agreed, the accommodation has been cleaned and is ready for check-in from 2:30 pm. On the day of departure, guests have to check out no later than 10:30 am. All keys must be handed over to the caretaker,
§ 4 Withdrawal and non-use
1. Withdrawal from the accommodation contract must be made in writing.
2. In the event of withdrawal, the landlord is entitled to claim flat-rate compensation, unless another rental is possible.
The following conditions apply:
a) upon receipt of the withdrawal:
- up to 49 days before the start of the rental 10% of the rental amount
- up to 35 days before the start of the rental 30% of the rental amount
- up to 21 days before the start of the rental 60% of the rental amount
- up to 14 days before the start of the rental 90% of the rental amount
- otherwise (later than 14 days before the start of the rental) 100% of the rental amount
Minimum stay is 3 nights; dogs are subject to a fee of €5.00/day.
2 nights are possible for a €20.00 surcharge.
Company Sabine Barde Vermietungen - Mrs. Sabine Barde
We speak: German and English
Accommodation number: 268931
We love to uncover hidden treasures and like to revamp old houses, renovate, refurbish, comfortably furnish them and then rent them to guests from near and far. For years I looked after the exhibitors at an international trade fair.
8:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!