This brand new rustic villa is situated in Lokvičići, Imotski. It consists of living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, one toilette and laundry room.
The house has 230 m² and has a huge garden with private swimming pool, children playground, football and badminton court.
If you are coming with a car you can use a private garage or a large private parking space.
The house has 230 m2 and has a huge garden with private swimming pool, children playground, football and badminton court.
We recommend a visit to the famous Red and Blue Lakes, about 6 km away, and the places Baska Voda, Brela and Makarska with beautiful beaches in about 25 km away to get to know. You can ask us to give you some tips of what to see in Dalmatia. The Dalmatian dining delights in the restaurants and taverns of Imotski are highly recommended.
Details upon the arrival will be provided with the booking confirmation.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
For the reservations which were made 42 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, the following conditions shall apply:-the paid advance payment of 10 % of the total agreed accommodation price, has to be received within 3(three) days, if the payment through bank transfer has been selected. If the payment method with a credit card has been selected, then the advance payment of 10 % of the total agreed accommodation price is due for payment immediately.-the rest of 90 % of thetotal agreed accommodation price is due for payment no later than 42 (forty two) days before the beginning of the rental period, if the payment is made by credit cards or bank transfer.
We recommend to guest to make a travel insurance contract which covers the travel cancellation risk, with their own insurance company.
Tourist tax is included.
Company Croatia tours Makarska d.o.o. - Mrs. Martina Viskovic
We speak: German, English, Croatian, Italian, Polish, Serbian and Slovenian
Accommodation number: 288701
We are Travel agency specialed for rent a house with pool. We are located in center of the town on address Obala kralja Tomislava 2, 21300 Makarska. We are at your disposal for every question.
This accommodation has 2 reviews and is recommended by 2 guests.