Villa Sissy consists of four modern designed bedrooms divided into two floors with en suite bathrooms and an amazing view of the Cretan Sea. Each bedroom has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioner and free WiFi access. A separate WC is located on the ground floor, suitable for all guests. The airy living room is located on the ground floor with easy access to the pool area. The living room has a flat-screen satellite TV. On the same area, there is a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances for an easy stay and a dining table with seating for 8 people.
In the outdoor area water elements and vegetation compose a relaxing experience. The large sized swimming pool for adults (about 60sqm) and the small pool for the children (about 20m²) will definitely become your favorite place in the villa. Sunbeds and a hammock let you relax under the sun reading a book. On the left side of the pool, there is a BBQ area with a dining table. Also, there is secure parking area on the front side of the villa suitable for 2-3 cars.
Aegean Villas offer a variety of services upon request, offering one-of-a-kind experiences, tailored to every guests' needs. We provide guests with additional services such as pick up from airport, wine tasting, cretan cuisine private classes, excursions, groceries ready upon arrival, chauffeur, babysitter, car rental, event planning, private chef and catering, boat trips and guided tours of the area, horse riding, massages, and other activities like yoga classes and beauty treatments. Whether you come for private and relaxing moments, or for fun and adventure, our aim is to make your holiday memorable! Please ask us for more information!
The city of Chania is only 10km from the villa. Don't miss the chance to visit the old Venetian harbor!
Luxury and stylish design… a brand new villa (built 2018) a few steps from the center of Platanias. In the heart, one of the most tourist place in Chania with many places to taste the Cretan cuisine, enjoy a cocktail or buy a souvenir. The sandy beach of Platanias just 200meters from the villa is the ideal place for both adults and kids. Opposite Platanias lies the island of Thodorou. The island serves as a breading ground for the Cretan mountain goat. The wonderful beaches and the tourist development, combined with many facilities for visitors, make Platanias the most remarkable resort in western Crete.
Once you book you get a detailed directions pdf file making it simpler than ever to reach the Villa. The road is paved and the villa is just 40′ from Chania Airport. In case you would like airport pick up we provide the friendliest, most personalized pick up so you can immediately orient yourself in the House without feeling stress.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Holidaymakers who cancel at least 60 days before the check-in date: full refund. If they cancel after that point: no refund", and regarding the payment terms we would like to have a 30% deposit within 3 days after the booking confirmation and the rest 70% 60 days before the arrival date.
Breakfast 10 EUR, per person
cleaning once a week is included in the price
Company Aegean Villas - Mrs. Tzeni Stergiopoulou
We speak: English and Greek
Accommodation number: 311752
Aegean Villas team is ready to welcome you to the island of Crete and offer you a memorable accommodation and high quality services. We created the Aegean Villas for the sole purpose of offering integrated solution according to your preferences. Aegean Villas has its own unique way.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!