Villa Felice is a large country house with pool near Pergola, in the province of Pesaro and Urbino, in the northern part of the Marche region.
This villa enjoys a very panoramic position, with views of the hills surrounding the town of Pergola and the peaks of the Apennines.
This villa is surrounded by the Marche countryside, in a quiet and private area, situated within a large completely fenced property.
The garden and the swimming pool with panoramic views of the hills are the ideal place to spend days relaxing in nature.
The pool, equipped with sun loungers and sun umbrellas, is surrounded by a large lawn with trees, fruit trees and fascinating figures of animals carved in the wood of tree trunks as true works of art.
The large gazebo with table and chairs is ideal to eat comfortably outdoors and cook together with a barbecue and a wood-burning oven in the garden.
This villa is located on the first floor, with access via an external staircase, and can accommodate up to 17 people.
The first floor consists of:
- a large living room with sofa, tables and home bar;
- a kitchen equipped with oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, fireplace and table;
- a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed;
- a bedroom with two single beds;
- a double bedroom;
- a bathroom with shower;
- a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bathtub;
- a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower;
- a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
It's possible to add up to 3 extra single beds with an extra charge.
The ground floor of the building is used as a warehouse by the owner and is not accessible to guests. Guests have exclusive use of the villa and pool.
The rental price includes:
fully cleaned property equipped with linen and towels; weekly linen change; final cleaning; utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use); Wi-Fi; pool and garden maintenance.
The rental price does not include (to be paid upon arrival):
pets allowed on request (max. 1 pet a week) € 50,00 per stay; extra bed (more than 14 people) € 90,00 per person/week; heating consumption; firewood (kg.100) € 13,00; extra cleaning; extra linen change.
The owner is available for guided tour to local producers, tour to wineries for wine tasting, visit to terracotta studio, excursions organized upon request.
On request the owner organizes with extra charge theme lunches or dinners, horse rides, truffle hunting with tasting.
Security deposit (to be paid upon arrival): € 400,00
Check-In: from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Check-Out: from 8.00 a.m to 9.30 a.m.
Pool open from 1st May to 30th September
The town of Pergola is just 4.5 km from the villa and is one of the "Most Beautiful Villages in Italy". Here you can find churches, noble palaces, shops and restaurants among the ancient medieval streets, you can visit the Museum of the Gilded Bronzes (Museo dei Bronzi Dorati) and taste local products. Pergola is in fact renowned for being a truffle production area, with the traditional National Fair of the Fine White Truffle of Pergola and Local Products in October, as well as producing fine wines such as the Pergola DOC and Visner.
Nearby attractions to visit include historic towns and unspoiled places between hills and mountains, such as Urbino, Mondavio, Corinaldo, Arcevia, Gubbio, the Natural Rerseve of Furlo Gorge, the Frasassi Caves, the Mount Catria and the Park of Mount Cucco.
From the villa you can reach the Adriatic coast in about 45 minutes by car and spend the long summer days on the beaches of Marotta, Senigallia and Fano, or take a short trip to the famous beaches with crystal clear water of the coast of Conero.
Villa Felice is located in an overlooking setting with a wonderful view of the hills and the Apennines.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
For reservations confirmed starting from 01/12/2020, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- cancellation up to sixty (60) days before the arrival date: 100% refund of the rental price;
- cancellation from sixty (60) days before the arrival date to the arrival date: cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental price (no refund);
- cancellation during the stay: cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental price (no refund).
- Cancellation due to force majeure COVID-19: in case of cancellation of the reservation due to proven travel impossibility due to government regulations restricting the freedom of movement on the national or international territory imposed to deal with the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency, Anita Villas will refund the amount paid for the reservation, without prejudice to the guest's duty to notify Anita Villas starting from 7 days before arrival, and in any case within the day before the booked stay, of the cancellation of the reservation with specific indication of the reasons mentioned above.
Please note that any possible refund will be made by bank transfer in favour of the booking holder within the end of the year of the cancelled reservation. In the event that the payment of the reservation is made by credit card, in the event of a refund, an amount equal to 3% of the amount paid will be withheld for payment management costs.
Company Anita Villas di Boria Emanuele - Mr. Emanuele Boria
We speak: German, English, French and Italian
Accommodation number: 314252
Anita Villas is a real estate agency based in the Marche region, specialized in renting vacation homes with pool in central Italy. We carefully select our vacation homes, paying attention to quality, style, comfort and good location for the best value for money. Our team is always at your disposal to advise you on the ideal accommodation for your vacation in Central Italy. Thanks to a deep knowledge of our vacation homes and territory, we can offer you a complete advice, dedicating a personalized care service for each single request.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!