Luxury Villa Indigo with a heated pool is located just 140 m from the sea and a pebble beach and 10 km from town of Rogoznica. The exterior of villa is 530 m2 in total, and its residential area covers an area of 140 m2 and spreads over two floors: ground floor, first and roof deck. It has four bedrooms with a sea view and can accommodate 8 people. At outdoor space of the Luxury Villa Indigo, there is a pool, seating area and a summer kitchen.
From the terrace of Villa Indigo, through the large glass doors you are entering a ground floor of the villa, with fully equipped kitchen, dining area with dining table for 6 people and a lounge area with a large sofa and SAT TV. On this floor there is also a bedroom with king size bed and a guest toilet. The wooden stairs from the ground floor lead to the first floor. On this floor, there are three bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom with shower,and the other two share a bathroom. On this floor there is also a terrace with seating area and gorgeous view of the sea. With stairs, you come to a roof-deck which consists of sauna, jacuzzi and seating area. Here you can relax while sunbathing and watching over the sea and the beach.
Covid testing in the villa
We can organize COVID testing in the villa for all our guests. Pre-registration for the test must be done 14 days before the day of testing. The medical clinic will send the client an offer for testing by an e-mail. By accepting the offer, the staff of the medical clinic comes to the address of the villa, takes the sample from the guests and takes it for the testing. The test result is available within 24 - 48 hours, depending on the client's needs and delivered to the client by email.
Covid cleaning protocol
The villa is cleaned and disinfected to the highest standards to provide clients with a safe home during their holiday.
The Covid protocol and cleaning are performed as follows:
· Check in and check out is carried out in a meeting with only one member of the villa staff – our team member who uses a protective mask and keeps the required distance when presenting the villa
· The villa is fully ventilated after the clients leave the villa
· Staff equipped with protective masks and gloves put all bed linens, towels and kitchen towels in special bags which are stored in a specially designated place in the laundries
· Bed linens, pillows, blankets, kitchen towels and other fabrics are washed with special detergents at 90 ° C
· The villa is completely vacuumed, followed by a detailed cleaning of all surfaces
· The dishes are washed at a high temperature with special detergents
· Clean bed linen, previously washed and disinfected in the laundry, is placed on the beds
· After putting the clean bed linens, towels and decorations, all flat surfaces, handles are finally disinfected and the completely cleaned villa is ready for new guests
· Cleaning agents that are used are containing some of the following active substances: Sodium hypochlorite (0.05 - 0.5%), Ethanol (70%), Glutaraldehyde (2%), Isopropanol (50%), Benzalkonium chloride (0.05%), Sodium chlorite (0.23%).
It is difficult to find a settlement with so many unique features as Rogoznica. Even for Mediterranean standards, where every little corner has a tale to tell, this settlement is quite original in geological and historical context.
Located in the south of Sibenik-Knin County, Rogoznica is a town which lies partly on the mainland and partly on a small inlet. The neighborhoods are connected with a bridge. Such terrain is responsible for Rogoznica’s large coastline, being over 50 kilometers in length, and having dozens of pebble and stone beaches. Local promenades lead through forests of pine tree, and traditional stone houses of Dalmatia provide a beautiful sight and scenery for lovely photographs.
People interested in history can visit several Churches dating from 17th century, or submerge in scuba diving exploration of shipwreck Ninucin, Italian warship destroyed by British Navy in World War II. Rogoznica also has a lake called Zmajevo Oko (Dragon’s Eye), which sometimes boils due to certain chemical reactions, fueling the local tales of mystical reptile dwelling on its bottom.
I would like to send you regards and welcome you to Croatia and Villa. We are looking forward to your soon visit!
I hope that you are ready for an amazing vacation!
To make your arrival pleasant I am sending you a few information:
• Check in is at 16:00 / Check out is at 10:00
• We will be thankful if you can inform us about your arrival time.
• If your arrival is between 12:00 – 16:00 you can be free to come to the villa to park your car, leave your luggage while the villa is still in process of cleaning.
• Please send us a message when you are approx. 1h away from the villa or give us short call
• You can reach us via regular call or via WhatsApp or Viber
• Upon your arrival our greeter will show you the villa and explain a about our area.
• Upon arrival, you are due to provide your Passport or ID for check in in E-visitor system.
To keep you informed:
• In Croatia in shops, restaurant and bars you can pay in Croatian currency Kuna or via Credit/Debit card
• If you need cash, at your disposal are banks and ATM-s.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Your Orgon Luxury Croatian Villas
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
COVID cancellation policy
- In case of closed borders due to COVID 19 and your cancellation is in period from 29 days – until your arrival day you can postpone your reservation for a new period in the next 18 months
- In case of closed borders due to COVID 19 and your cancellation is in period until 30 days before the day of your arrival we approve you a full refund (minus applicable bank charges/fees)
Company Orgon d.o.o. - Mrs. Ines Kardum Lolić
We speak: English, Croatian and Russian
Accommodation number: 344112
Tourist agency Orgon is product of long touristic tradition and involvement in tourism activities on the part of the agency’s owner Ines Kardum Lolić. Agency is active for several years since it has been successfully operating always improving and enriching its offer, carefully following international and national trends and respecting the needs of its current and future clients and business partners.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!