Location and surroundings
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
Mrs. Suzanne Gray
+44 (0)140 - 4861173
- Airport: 32 km
- Beach: 30 km
- Doctor: 5 km
- Ferry port: 177 km
- Night life: 11 km
- Railway station: 11 km
- Restaurant: 3 km
- Shops: 11 km
- Town center: 11 km
Our leisure tips
- Horseback riding
Other leisure possibilities
Lots of very good walking in the area either in the country lanes and fields surrounding us, or along the coastal paths.
Explore the historic city of Exeter, visit large gardens and stately homes. Approximately one hour drive to Dartmoor and Exmoor.
Eat delicious locally produced food.
Visit the seaside towns of Sidmouth, Beer and Lyme Regis.
Holiday destination Devon
• Located in the Blackdown Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that has been practically untouched by time and discovered by very few.
• Beautiful views, birds, wild animals and flowers.
• The Jurassic Coast and many attractions of Devon, Somerset and Dorset are only a short drive away.
• Nearest town is Honiton – plenty of history, shops, cafes and restaurants.
• Upottery is a very pleasant walk (about 45 minutes) along quiet lanes, across fields and beside the river, alternatively only about 5 minutes drive by car.
• Local pub serves good food and 'Otter' beer; children and dogs are welcome.
When a booking is made detailed directions are sent to you. We greet you personally and show you into the cottage.