– or –
The apartment is located in a historic half-timbered house (1661) in a peaceful location in the centre of the little village of Burg.
The apartment also includes a garden with seating, parasol and grill.
The apartment offers space for up to 7 people in 2 bedrooms and 2 children's rooms.
On the ground floor there is a kitchen with dishwasher, the dining room with a cosy pellet stove for cooler days and a bathroom (shower/WC).x
On the mezzanine floor, there is a bedroom (1 double bed) and behind it 1 children's/dressing room (2 single beds).
On the first floor there is the living room, a WC and the second bedroom (2 single beds combined to a double bed) and behind it another children's/dressing room (1 single bed).
The holiday home is situated in an elevated position only a few minutes' walk from the Moselle. It is detached, so it has no directly adjoining neighbouring houses.
In Burg itself, there are numerous wineries, taverns and restaurants, which can be reached in a few minutes on foot.
The newly opened Moselsteig Trail is ideal for hiking enthusiasts and leads directly past Burg (stage 13, Traben-Trarbach Reil), for details see moselsteig.de (in German).
Coming from the A1 you can take the Wittlich-Mitte exit and continue via Zeltingen-Rachtig up the Moselle river to Burg.
Coming from the A61 you can take the Rheinböllen exit (i.e. via Kirchberg and Zell.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
In case of withdrawal from the rental by the tenant, the deposit of €100 will be retained until the 14th day before the planned takeover of the apartment. In case of withdrawal during the period from the 14th to the 0th day before the planned takeover of the apartment, 20% of the rent will be refunded to the tenant due to saved expenses. The remaining 80% will be retained because re-letting the accommodation at such a short notice is practically impossible. The deposit will be refunded in full. However, the tenant is free to take over the apartment at short notice or, after consultation with the landlord, to name a substitute tenant to whom he must hand over the offer received and these rental conditions. The substitute tenant enters into all rights and obligations of the existing contract and expressly accepts these rental conditions by moving into the apartment.
Electricity is included up to a consumption of €5 per day. Thereafter billing at cost price.
Fuel oil is included up to a consumption of 5 l per day. Thereafter billing at cost price.
In winter 1 bag of wood pellets per night for the pellet stove is included, and each additional bag is €5.
Mr. Raphael Pollmann
I speak: German and English
Accommodation number: 88172
I inherited the house in 2005 and renovated it in the following years. I have been renting it out as an apartment since 2014.