For own using. Our romantic holiday home, "Barbara", is located on 150 square meters of living space in the picturesque Moselle village of Kinheim.
It accommodates 6 people with three bedrooms, living, dining and family rooms, a kitchen, family and guest bathrooms with shower, as well as a comfortably furnished balcony. Enjoy the majestic view of the Moselle river valley or simply make yourself comfortable in front of the cosy fireplace. An added luxury entices you to bathe in sheer tranquillity in our sauna and Roman bathtub located in the basement. A sheltered barbecue area, carport and driveway are provided free of charge. Our holiday home is suitable for couples and families, including of course nature, cycling and biker enthusiasts.
Our holiday home, "Barbara", offers you a breathtaking view of the Moselle valley. See for yourself and let the magic overwhelm you.
New: Free WLAN and new reconstruction Sauna!
The wine growing town of Kinheim is located in the large Moselle loop between Traben-Trarbach and Bernkastel-Kues, in the "wine growing and holiday district of Middle Moselle-Kondelwald" region.
Family, hikers and wine lovers are heartily welcome.
Our unique village offers guests numerous romantic "nooks and crannies", including noteworthy "Fachwerk" houses (German architectural style "half-timbered" houses), old wineyards, pubs, wine taverns and a recreation vehicle site, or caravan site.
The ancient town centre is characterized by narrow, winding alleys, and invites guests to discover the archaic 13th century "Kinheim castle", the "Echternachter Hof"(former vineyard/ wineries)(1774), and St. Martin's parish (1827).
A 60 St. Vith-Wittlich, Abfahrt Wittlich
A 61 Mainz-Koblenz, Abfahrt Rheinböllen
A1 Kobelnz-Trier, Abfahrt Wittlich
A1 Saarbrücken-Trier, Abfahrt Reinsfeld
Strecke Koblenz-Trier, Haltestelle Wittlich
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
1. The lodging contract is finalized once the request from the Guest has been accepted by the Host.
2. The owner/landlord is obligated to make the reserved property available. Otherwise the guest may be entitled to compensation.
3. The guest is obligated to pay the agreed rental amount in advance for the length of the stay. A deposit of €100 is to be paid no later than 10 days after receiving the booking confirmation. The remainder is to be paid on arrival.
4. Should the property not made use of - regardless of the reason - the following costs, calculated from the total cost, apply to the guest:
- Up to 90 days before arrival date: 50%
- From the 89nd day until the 31th day before arrival: 75%
- From the 30h day until arrival: 100%
5. The owner/landlord reserves the right to rent out the property should it not be make use of.
6. The rental period begins on the day of arrival at 3 pm and ends on the day of departure at 10 am, unless otherwise agreed.
7. As the renter, you are responsible for our property and all contents contained there within. For this reason, please treat them with care. All damages incurred are to be compensated by the renter.
8. Jurisdiction is in the location of the owner.
Haus-Massage auf Terminanfrage möglich!
Getränke (Wein, Bier und alkoholfreie Getränke) stehen im Haus bereit.
We speak: German and English
Accommodation number: 93743
We welcome you to our romantic holiday home "Barbara", with a direct view of the Mosel, in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany.