– or –
The idyllic resort of Delliehausen is located in the heart of Germany in southern Lower Saxony at the foot of the Solling.
Here you can experience nature up close and find exactly the relaxation you need to recharge your batteries for everyday life.
In the 60 sqm, modernly furnished apartment you will not miss anything. It is located on the ground floor of our detached house, is tiled throughout and offers a separate, stepless entrance. A parking lot is right next to the front door.
The apartment has:
- Extensively equipped open kitchen
- Living area with a comfortable sofa set
- Bedroom with double bed (180 x 200 cm) and oversize bed linen (155 x 220 cm)
- Bathroom with XXL shower, towel radiator and underfloor heating
- utility room with washing machine
- Privacy-protected and partially covered west terrace with sun protection awning
- Lovingly landscaped garden
For our little guests we offer:
- Very extensive baby and toddler equipment *
- Large garden with play equipment (trampoline and climbing facility) behind our house
- Free WIFI
- Sufficient hand and bath towels
- Various duvets and pillows to choose from
- Completely packed bathing bag for a visit to the Weserbergland thermal baths
- Cleaning agents, toilet paper, kitchen roll and much more * are available!
* Our guests will receive more detailed information about the equipment with the arrival information or in advance upon request.
The apartment has a modern, very extensively equipped kitchen, which in addition to electrical appliances and a selection of spices and dishwasher powder, trash bags, coffee filters, dishes u. Dishcloths etc. ready holds.
Bettwäsche in Übergröße (155 x 220 cm);
Verschiedene Bettdecken und Kopfkissen zur Auswahl;
Bett mit höhenverstellbarem Kopf- und Fußteil,
Fußbodenheizung im Badezimmer
Kein eigenes Kinderzimmer, aber umfangreiche Babyausstattung vorhanden. Aufbettung für Kinder im Wohnzimmer gegen Aufpreis ebenfalls möglich. Bei Interesse bitte nachfragen.
Whether you take long walks through the forest and around the mountain lake, explore the area with your bike, or just relax on our lawn - in any case you will experience nature up close.
Well-signposted cycling and hiking trails, museums, castles, castles, animal parks, a wildlife park, raised bogs, thermal baths, a heated outdoor pool in the neighboring town, canoe tours and boat trips on the Weser as well as numerous historic half-timbered towns in our area offer you a multitude of excursion options and are guaranteed not to leave any Boredom arises.
During a Weser boat trip or a canoe tour, there is an opportunity to experience the charming landscape from a different perspective. The Weserbergland offers a large collection of castles and fairytale castles.
We have already put together appropriate information material with many tips for trips in the area.
Go on a discovery tour:
- Mountain lake, water treadmill, Köhlerhütte, nature adventure path Delliehausen (everything in place)
- Pottery village Fredelsloh (10 km)
- Uslar Butterfly Park (11 km)
- Schönhagen Adventure Forest (20 km)
- Neuhaus wildlife park (25 km)
- "PS Speicher" in the beer town of Einbeck (27 km)
- University town of Göttingen (30 km)
- TreeRock - Adventure Park Hochsolling, Holzminden (30 km)
- Sababurg Zoo (32 km)
- Weser thermal bath in Bad Karlshafen (35 km)
- Fürstenberg porcelain factory (35 km)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Corvey (monastery, castle, museum, 40 km)
In the heart of Germany in the south of Lower Saxony in the south of the Solling-Vogler nature park is the idyllic resort Delliehausen.
With its approx. 500 inhabitants, Delliehausen is a district of Uslar, a historic half-timbered town, which is recognized as a state-recognized resort and is known as the "Holiday Region Uslarer Land".
Nestled between the mountains of the Harz Mountains and the wonderful landscape of the Weser Uplands, Delliehausen is the ideal starting point for numerous attractions and sporting activities such as hiking, cycling (the popular Weser Cycle Path is only approx. 20 km away) or mountain biking. Canoe tours and boat trips on the Weser are guaranteed to keep boredom at bay.
Experience nature in its most beautiful variety: the forest nature trail, numerous nature experience areas such as wetlands and orchards, diverse stream landscapes, the Köhlerhütte in the forest along with water treadmill and barefoot path as well as an idyllic mountain lake as a natural bathing lake with a sandy beach make Delliehausen an ideal vacation spot to relax and Relax!
With its original dense forests and lush meadow valleys, the Solling is a popular hiking area and was named Forest Area of the Year in 2013.
Delliehausen is located in Solling, a mountain range of the Weserbergland between Hannover and Kassel on the A7 in southern Lower Saxony.
An exact description of the route our guests receive with the arrival information!
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 60 days before arrival.
For cancellations up to 30 days before arrival we charge 50% of the room rate,
for a cancellation up to 14 days before arrival or later, we charge 80% of the room rate.
Cancellations can be made in writing, by phone or by e-mail.
In case of late arrival and / or early departure the full agreed rental fee is payable.
Use of the washing machine included
Linen package included
Prices from January 4th, 2021: 85,00 € / night
03.01. - 01.06. : 3 nights
01.06. - 01.09. : 7 nights
01.09. - 24.12. : 3 nights (due to corona this can be extended to 7 days at short notice)
24.12. - 03.01. : 5 nights
Bookings below the minimum stay plus a one-off € 45.00 are possible
€ 4.00 discount per night from 7 nights
€ 6.00 discount per night from 14 nights
Arrival from 3 p.m. / departure by 11 a.m. (or by arrangement)
Bathrobes and sauna towels for the Weser thermal baths incl.
extensive baby and toddler equipment