– or –
The villa is located on an individual plot and has its own pool. The villa has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms that are laid out over 2 floors. The large sofa bed means the villa can host up to 8 people. The villa is new, modern and has been tastefully decorated.
Having the entire villa to yourself means you can bathe in the pool or sunbathe in the loungers by the pool surrounded by nature. You could also spend romantic evenings with a refreshing juice or cocktail on the terrace.
Why not also try out the grill and prepare a dish that will delight you and your loved ones?
Being located close to attractive country farms and old Istrian towns, Matelići is also perfect for lovers of traditional Istrian food and wine. But not being far from the main centers of Istria, it also offers numerous entertainment and recreational opportunities. We recommend getting to know the culture and mentality of this region by taking advantage of the many cycling trails and enjoying the natural beauty and fresh air.
Matelici, Divsici, Istrien
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The guest can cancel the reservation up to 60 days before arrival. The guest will pay the total amount in case of cancellation within 60 days of arrival.
Deposit of 30% within 60 days of arrival, and the remaining 70% of deposit 4 weeks before arrival.
Kaution von 300,00 € in bar bei Hausschäden
Deposit of 300 € payment in cash in case of house damage
Company Seaways Villas d.o.o. - Marta Kucharek
We speak: German, English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Accommodation number: 248921
Welcome to dream home and enjoy the most beautiful experiences of your holiday! :D
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!