Your beautiful penthouse apartment is located on the second floor with a great view from your large roof terrace to the grounds and the large pool. You can also let your eyes wander on the nature reserve next to it while enjoying the sun.
From your roof terrace you always have your children in view by the pool.
The apartment is tastefully furnished with Mallorcan furniture.
Holiday in this apartment is vacation from the beginning for the whole family.
In the evening you can end the day with a glass of red wine on your roof terrace. The illuminated garden and the illuminated pool are worth a look even in the dark.
Enjoy the peace and warmth.
The bedrooms and the living room are of course equipped with air conditioning, which provides refreshing coolness.
They will not want to go home.
There are several supermarkets and restaurants nearby, so the fresh breakfast is secured. In the evening you can choose between 12-15 restaurants within walking distance.
The Cala Anguila is the left of three bays. The other two bays are Cala Mandia and Cala Romantica. The Cala Anguila is about 400 m away, the Cala Mandia is about 1 km and the Cala Romantica is about 2 km away. The entire area is also called Porto Cristo Novo. It is a holiday area, which is characterized primarily by the fact that there are only three hotels and otherwise only apartments and cottages. It may only be built in this area two-storey, so that no skyscrapers spoil the appearance. Besides, here you do not have the hustle and bustle that one has in the resorts with the big hotels. The next hotel is about 600m away in Cala Mandia.
2 km from your apartment is the small dreamy port town of Porto Christo. Here you can walk to your heart's content at the harbor, walk through the shops or enjoy a coffee on the beach.
In the harbor you can watch the fishermen unloading the catch of the day and if you want, you can buy fresh fish for dinner.
You can also take a boat trip from Cala Ratjada via Cala Millor, Sa Coma, Porto Cristo, Cala Murada, Porto Colom and Cala D'or to Cala Figuera.
In addition, there are several large supermarkets for the slightly larger purchase.
Porto Christo can be reached by car, by bus or by small tourist train, which runs in the summer months between Porto Cristo and Porto Cristo Novo. But you can also walk, as there are only about 2 km.
In Porto Cristo there are the only tourist attractions in Mallorca that is open all year: the dragon caves. This is a widely branched tunnel system that you can visit. There is also the world's largest freshwater lake in a cave. The entrance to the Dragon Caves is just 1.5 km from the apartment. The visit of the dragon caves is an absolute must.
Directly on the highway at Cala Millor (about 8 km) is a zoo park, which you can drive through with your own car or bus on site.
Only 400 meters from the apartment there is a German-speaking doctor, as well as a pharmacy. The nearest hospital is about 2.5 km away in Porto Cristo. And 12 km away in Manacor is the second largest hospital in Mallorca that can accommodate many hospitals in Germany.
You reach your apartment after about 45 minutes driving time from the airport. To Palma you need about 50 minutes driving time. Since the highway is extended to Manacor and lead the last 12.5 km on a well-developed road, the ride prepares no problems.
Before you start your holiday, you will receive detailed directions.
There is a public transport bus stop 150 meters from the apartment. The bus network in Mallorca is very well developed. You can reach almost any town in Majorca by bus.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
(1) The contract is concluded between the renter and the owner of the apartment.
(2) If the tenant cancels (terminates) the contract prior to commencement of the rental without naming a new tenant who enters into the contract on the same terms, the following amounts referred to in paragraph 3 shall be paid as compensation, taking into account the expenses saved, if one other rental is not possible. The deadlines are also valid in case of cancellation by the landlord or intermediary.
- up to 90 days before the rental period: no damages
- up to 49 days before arrival: 10% of rental price - up to 35 days before arrival: 30% of the rental price - up to 21 days before arrival: 60% of rental - until 14 days before arrival: 90% of rental - otherwise (later than 14 Days before arrival) 100% of the rent.
(4) The renter can prove a lesser damage at any time.
(5) If the renter breaks off the stay prematurely, he remains obliged to pay the full rental price.
(6) A cancellation or termination can only be made in writing. Decisive is the date of receipt of the declaration by the intermediary or the tenant. An e-mail to the e-mail address of the renter or agent shall be deemed to have been received when the item was sent, unless it was not clearly delivered.
(7) Should one or more paragraphs not be valid, the others remain valid. Instead of the invalid paragraph, a regulation comes closest to the intended one.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!