2 bedroom villa with 2 bedrooms en suite. A large terrace with amazing sea view.
A lot of privacy and your own parking space.
The villa forms with 5 other villa’s, Kamaria Villas on a property of 15000 m².
There is a large pool, a separate children’s pool and a tennis court.
The interiors are offering comfort and style. . All windows and exterior doors have screens. The main bedroom has a double bed and the other bedroom has two single beds which can be put together or placed apart. Every bedroom has air conditioning and feature an en-suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Bedlinen and bathroom towels are provided for. The only articles our guests need to supply themselves are beach/pool towels and personal hygiene/care products.
Kamaria villas has a beautiful Mediterranean garden including olive trees, palm trees
In the centre of the plot there is a swimming pool of 8 x 17 meters and a separate hexagon shaped kiddie pool 40 cm deep together with an adjacent toilet facility built from natural stone with an outside shower. In the rear of the property features a tennis court.
Methoni with its huge and imposing Venetian Castle is about 7 kilometres away. Here also you will find a small supermarket, numerous shops, excellent tavernas and restaurants and many bars/cafés. Ancient history is literally oozing out of the ground wherever you go. Olympia, Ancient Messinia, Mistras, Sparta, the remains of the Palace of King Nestor, the Castle of Pylos, they all make up the many opportunities for interesting and culturally rich day-trips.
The surroundings of Kamaria Villas is pure and pristine as nature ought to be. It is nature in its purest form with some of the most beautiful bays and beaches which Europe has to offer. A mountainous landscape with the odd waterfall, olive groves, wild flowers, cactuses and at the most unexpected moments a breath taking view of the cobalt blue Ionian Sea. You can find a pebble stone beach at less than 400 meters from the villa park and a little further, just over 2 kilometres away (about 3 minutes by car) the fabulous and beautifully sandy ‘Lampes Beach’. Kamaria is located between the picturesque fisherman’s village of Finikounda and the historically important village of Methoni. Finikounda is just 3 kilometres away and has small supermarkets, shops, boutiques, and numerous tavernas, bars and cafés of which most are located directly on the sea front.
Only some 50 kilometres south-west of Kalamata International Airport.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Till 8 weeks before arrival, 100% refund of your down payment.
Till 6 weeks before arrival, no refund of your down payment.
All other cancellations consult your travel insurance.
Because of the Covid-19 virus and the associated uncertainty, we require a deposit of 10% of the total sum, and the remaining 90% of the sum six weeks before arrival. If, due to government measures, you can’t leave your country, you can’t get in to Greece or the plane doesn’t fly, you won’t get a voucher or something like that, but just your money back. You communicate with Marjan (owner Kamaria Villas) and not with a computer.
In low season it is also possible to rent a 2 bedroom villa at a reduced rate for up to 2 people.
Company Kamaria Villas
We speak: German, English and Dutch
Accommodation number: 320983
When Kamaria Villas opened its doors in 2003 for the first time it was a very special moment for us. Our aim was to create a holiday villa park that would offer what we would have wanted for ourselves. Kamaria Villas has by now achieved a name and reputation that stands high and that is recognised. Carol and John are the managers and they speak English.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!