The cosy and warm apartment Edelweiss is situated in the centre of Krimml with a beautiful view of the "Hohen Tauern" mountains.
Close to all amenities and the free ski bus stop but in a quiet area with plenty of parking. Fully equipped kitchenette with hob and microwave in the living-room with a cosy “Stube”.
Bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet and hairdryer.
A separate bedroom with two beds, additional sleeping area with a bunk bed. In the living room there is tandem bed.
Garden with garden furniture.
TV, radio/CD player in the living room. Ski storage room on same floor in the house.
The apartment can accommodate up to 6 people. Perfect for all year round holidays!
Ideal for families, groups of friends and elderly people alike.
· The largest waterfalls in Europe
· 18km cross-country ski run – 12km of which is high-lying ski runs – Connection to the 200 km long Pinzgau run
· Illuminated natural toboggan run, 2,2 km long
· 15 km groomed winter hiking trails
· Romantic horse-drawn carriage trips to Europe’s largest waterfalls
· a winter sport school with alpine, carving, snowboard, cross-country skiing and chidren’s courses
· 15 Restaurants, 3 cafés and pubs, a disco and a bar
· Free skibus to the Zillertal Arena
· Winter sports equipment hire
· Bavarian curling pitch and natural ice-skating rink
· The best-prepared slopes and ski runs until the end of the season
· 1.076 to 2.040m above sea level
Krimml is a romantic and traditional mountain village in the middle of a wonderful ski area - Zillertalarena und Wildkogel Arena.
It is situated in the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern and is in the proximity of the world famous Krimml Waterfalls - the highest in Europe!
It is an excellent starting point for many excursions and numerous walks and hikes among the breathtakingly beautiful nature.
In winter Krimml offers you such pleasures as skiing, snowboarding, walking, ice skating, riding and tobogganing.
There is a free ski bus stop in the centre as well as shops, bars and restaurants.
Venture further afield and explore the beautiful Pinzgau Valley.
All year round Krimml offers the perfect location for a relaxing and unforgettable holiday.
Travel toll-free via the A12 from Munich to the Kufstein Süd (direction St. Johann – Kitzbühel – Pass Thurn) exit and then via the B165 to Krimml.
If travelling by air: it is best to fly to Salzburg airport. Then get an 02 Bus to Salzburg main railway station (Hauptbahnhof) and from there take a train to Zell-am-See. There change to a local train to travel through the beautiful Pinzgau valley to Krimml.
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The host has specified no cancellation policy.
Price includes electricity, heating, water, refuse collection, local tax etc.
We look forward to your booking and spending your holiday in Krimml. Please email us with your questions or wishes.
Linen and towels are available at a cost of 10 Euros per person.
This accommodation has 1 review and is recommended by 1 guest.