You'll find the living room, the kitchen with a cooking island and the cosy dining nook on the ground floor. Underfloor heating and a fireplace ensure a comfortable interior climate.
A total of 4 bedrooms is available for our guests, one bedroom on the ground floor and three additional bedrooms up in the attic.
The nearby Salzhaff bay and the Baltic Sea are both popular playgrounds for surfers and sailors. The flat water makes them great for beginners, but they're also well-suited to speed surfers and advanced wave riders. Kitesurfers will also find ideal conditions here thanks to the strong winds.
Whether you're looking to go on cycle trips or extended walks through the beautiful natural surroundings, or whether you want to surf at the nearby Salzhaff bay or enjoy the Baltic Sea beach - our lovingly furnished holiday house is the ideal starting point for numerous activities.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the Baltic Sea resorts, you can truly enjoy the magnificent Baltic coast region. Let your spirits flow and unwind, breath the clean, healthy sea air - here you'll find tranquillity and relaxation.
We recommend travelling by car. Of course we will send you detailed directions.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
General terms and conditions (AGB)
Holiday home 'Salzhaff-Romantik'
In 18233 Tessmannsdorf, Reriker Str. 7 b- f.
1. Once a holiday home is booked and confirmed, or made available in case of short-term bookings, an accommodation contract has been concluded. A legally binding contract also exists in case of oral bookings, especially by phone, unless otherwise experessly agreed in writing.
2. By concluding the accommodation contract, both parties are obligated to fulfil the contract terms. The lessor of the holiday home/s is obligated to make the booked accommodation available during the agreed period. The guest must pay rental price in advance and agree as follows:
- Pay a deposit of 20% no later than 10 days after receiving the booking confirmation
- The remaining amount is due 28 days prior to arrival
3. In case the guest has to cancel the stay -regardless of the reason/s-, the following cancellation fees, calculated as percentage of the total rental price, apply:
- up to 43 days prior to arrival: 10%
- 42 to 29 days prior to arrival: 40%
- 28 to 7 days prior to arrival: 80%
from 6 days up to the day of arrival or in case of a no-show, the full rental price must be paid.
We recommend you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
4. The lessor of the holiday home shall act in good faith by re-letting the vacant accommodation to other guests, in which case saved expenses shall be deducted from the set cancellation fees.
5. The guest shall be reserved the right to proof that the lodging establishment suffered no or considerably less damage.
6. The lessor of the holiday home shall compensate the guest if the booked accommodation becomes unavailable due to the fault of the lessor (e.g. in case of overbooking). The lessor is exempt from paying compensation only in cases of force majeure , e.g. natural disasters.
7. Unless otherwise arranged, the rental period starts on the day of arrival at 4:00 pm and ends on the day of departure at 11:00 am.
8. As the lessee, you are responsible for our holiday home and its furnishings/amenities. Please make sure you treat everything with care. Any damages caused by you or fellow occupants must be remedied/replaced.
9. Due to the thatched roofs, starting an open fire, e.g. barbecuing and fireworks, is forbidden on the entire property.
Place of jurisdiction is the lessor's place of residence.
Latest revision: November 1st, 2015
Due to the thatched roof, we purchased an electric grill for our guests.
Firewood and fireplace lighter are included. Use of washing machine and dryer is included as well.
Small kids only count as an additional person when they're four years of age and over.
We gladly provide a travel cot with bedding and a highchair.
Mrs. Regina Liedke
I speak: German and English
Accommodation number: 101024
My father long had a dream of building a range of incredibly cosy little thatched holiday houses. We made this dream come true together in 2013. We are very happy with the result and look forward to your visit. Regina Liedke.