You will stay in a fully renovated timber-framed house on the outskirts of Schirgiswalde. Our fully equipped holiday apartment Gartenblick offers room for up to 5 people. It is located on the 1st floor of the house with a view of our garden. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with 2 beds each. 1 additional sleeping option is possible on the sofa bed in the living room. At the pool there is seating and reclining space with sunshades, which you can use free of charge at any time. On the property there is also our small playground with slide, sandbox, seesaw, swings, trampoline and one free parking space per apartment.
We offer you a modern holiday apartment in a country-style setting.
Saurier Park, Gußeisern Tower, Fastentuch, Saxon Switzerland, Zittauer Mountains, narrow railway
The holiday home is located in the countryside on the outskirts of the town of Schirgiswalde. Schirgiswalde is a small town with many timber-framed houses that have been beautifully renovated and refurbished. The town centre with some small shops can be reached in 5 minutes by foot. The Oberlausitzer Bergland starts here, which is very attractive for hiking. From here you can reach Bautzen, Dresden, Görlitz and Zittau by car in an hour. Our 'Körsetherme' (a thermal spa) in OT Kirschau offers the opportunity to relax.
Arrival by car
Take the A4 motorway to Bautzen West. From there follow the signs to Oppach.
In Großpostwitz turn right at the traffic lights towards Schirgiswalde and follow the signs.
In Schirgiswalde turn right at the Sparkasse and after approx. 500m you have arrived at our property.
The car park entrance to our property is on Ziegelstraße.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The booking can be cancelled free of charge up to 45 days before arrival, after that 30% of the total amount will be charged. Cancellation from 30 days before arrival results in 60%, and from 10 days before arrival 90% of the total amount is due.
Tourismusabgabe 1,00€/Tag/Person (ab 14Jahre)
Frühstück ist täglich buchbar auf Anfrage (8,50€/Tag/Person) (Kinder 3 bis 8Jahre 5,50€)
Mrs. Claudia Schulze
I speak: German and English
Accommodation number: 113853
Dear guests, we are happy that you are visiting our website. Please take your time and look at everything. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to welcome you as our guests soon. Your Family Schulze
This accommodation has 1 review and is recommended by 1 guest.