Our barrier-free 5 star holiday home for 4 people + baby - a former threshing floor of an Oberlausitz barn - can also be booked with the "Werkstatt" apartment for 2 people to form a large holiday home.
It is equipped with dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hob, refrigerator with freezer, coffee/espresso machine, toaster, kettle, electric grill, 2x TV, HiFi, infrared cabin.
You can really switch off on your terrace, in the large garden with pool, at the campfire or in the sauna. We've installed free wifi for our surfer holidaymakers.
For young parents: child's cot, high chair, changing table, baby bath, baby monitor, combi pram and much more. - everything free with us!
Washing machine and dryer for a fee - we look forward to your visit.
Free child and baby furnishings paired with stylish furnishings, beautiful garden with herb and farmer's garden. Your time out in a rural idyll direct on the romantic lake.
Child transport for outside on hand, pottery, blue printing, baking gingerbread, decorating felt logs, campfires, pet the dwarf rabbits.
Discover the baroque castle - the most beautiful country baroque estate in Saxony. A great playground, rowing lake, old blacksmith's shop with library and tourist info, the old jail, bee house, horse breeder and fitness centre await you.
The central location of Rammenau between Dresden, Bautzen and Saxon Switzerland is the optimal starting point for your excursions. Nearby there are outdoor and indoor pools, dinosaur park, zoo and climbing park, summer toboggan run, indoor playgrounds and much more. Families.
Your best way to us:
Leave the A4 at the Burkau exit and turn left towards Bischofswerda. After about 3 km, you'll reach the entrance to the village of Rammenau and turn left onto the main street. In the centre of the village, turn right after the probate court/local administration offices into J.G. Fichte Strasse. After 0.9 km you'll reach the castle, turn left there into Am Schloss street. At the next intersection, turn right onto the street An der Waldscheibe (ignore the cul-de-sac). One more km and you've reached your holiday home.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
General terms and conditions:
1. Cancellation of the contract requires the written agreement of the landlord. If this does not happen, the agreed upon price in the contract must be paid if the customer does not take advantage of the services.
2. This does not apply in cases where the landlord does not provide the services or cannot provide them.
3. If a cancellation deadline is agreed between the landlord and the customer, the customer can cancel the contract without claims to payment or damages on the part of the landlord. The right to cancel of the customer is null and void if they do not cancel by the agreed upon date
in writing to the landlord.
4. The landlord can charge a flat fee for the damages incurred. The customer is then obligated
• to pay 10% up to 40 days before arrival;
• 30% 39-30 days before arrival;
• 50% 29-10 days before arrival;
• 80% 19 days to the day of arrival;
• no-shows must pay 90% of the contractually agreed upon price without breakfast. The customer must prove that no damages have been incurred or that the landlord's damages are lower than the flat fee demanded.
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend taking out cancellation insurance. You can get this from any insurance company. Upon request, we will send you the relevant documents.
1. If cancellation by the customer is agreed in writing within a certain deadline, the landlord can cancel during this period if there are requests by other customers for the contractually booked rooms and the customer does not abandon their right to cancel upon the request of the landlord.
2. If an agreed upon deposit is not paid by the deadline set by the landlord with a threat of cancellation, the landlord is also authorized to cancel.
3. In addition, the landlord is authorized to cancel the contract for a justified reason, such as in the event of:
• forces majeures or other circumstances that could not be prevented by the landlord that make the fulfilment of the contract;
• the holiday homes were booked under misleading or false information, such as in the person of the customer or purspose;
• the landlord has a justified reason to believe that the rental may endanger smooth commercial operation, the safety or reputation of the landlord in public without this being attributable to the domain or organization of the landlord;
• there is a violation of the conditions listed in section 2.
4. The landlord must immediately inform the customer of cancellation.
5. There is no customer claim to damage compensation if the landlord's cancellation is justified.
Tourist tax: 0.50 EUR/night and person from 10 years of age
We charge a one-time surcharge of 30 EUR for short stays of up to 4 nights.
Low season: 10% discount on the accommodation costs and 1x free sauna from 4 nights.
Company Fewo`s "Zur Waldscheibe" - family Holger Leuschner
We speak: German, English and Russian
Accommodation number: 178962
We are a nice, sometimes chaotic family of 5 who really care about your needs. From our own, often negative holiday home experiences, we have developed our offering especially for families - you can rely on us!
daily 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.