– or –
1 Kitchen: oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, various ovens, etc.
1 living room with a sleeper sofa, armchair, a library with many books, a mini-chain with station for iPhone charging, TV (TNT HD) with DVD player (DVDs available for free)
1 dining area with a large table and 6 chairs. Dinnerware cupboard, high chair for baby
1 room with bed 160 x 200, two night tables, a wardrobe, a child's bed
1 bedroom with two single beds 90 x 190, wardrobe, night table
1 toilet 1 bathroom with shower, sink, washing machine and cupboard for hand towels (provided free of charge).
1 large covered terrace with garden furniture and grill.
Alsatian house with decorations from the region
*For the history and art buffs: the cathedral of Strasbourg, the Alsation Museum, the Minerology and Mining Museum, Automobile, Unterlinden, the Maginot Line memorial, the remains of the fortesses, Haut Koenigsbourg, Hohlandsbourg, Ottrott. Humanistic Library, Museum of Haute Alsace.
* For the curious amateurs: floral villages with their half-timbered houses, the Rhine and its hydroelectric system, the centre for reintroduction of storks, the Eagle Park, Affen Fortress, the silver mines, vineyards, flea markets...
* For nature lovers: pine forests, lakes at the Uhrstromtal valleys, meadows, the high road, the balloons, the vineyard hills, Ried with its flora and fauna.
* For sports enthusiasts: swimming (swimming pools and lakes), riding, fitness route, fishing in the pond, summer toboggan run, cycling tours...
* For lovers of spectacles: flower parades, wine festivals, woodcutting competitions, St. John's fires, folk performances, sound and light, handicrafts festivals.
* For gastronomes: baeckeoffe, sauerkraut, cakes, meat, cake explosions, spätzle, Münster, hornpipe, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris and Sylvaner, kouglof, kirschwasser mouse, blueberry and plum cakes, fruit schnapps
The house is in a quiet location near the vineyard and forest. You can enjoy the hiking trails right from your accommodation. Shops are 3 km away, a bakery and grocery store 200 m away. Cellar viewing in the village. 35 minutes from Strasbourg and 20 minutes from Colmar. You can discover all of our typical Alsatian villages.
Upon arrival we will greet you and give you all of the information you need.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Cancellation by the client: any cancellation must be reported to the owners as quickly as possible by e-mail or post, fax or telephone. According to article L.221-28 of the French consumer law, the reservation of accommodation services by foreign transactions is excluded from the withdrawal rights. The legal withdrawal deadline of 14 days (article L.221-18 of the consumer tax ordinance) cannot apply. At the discretion of the owner of the accommodation, any reservation is binding and cannot be the subject of a refund in the case of cancellation by the customer. For a shortened stay, the price of the cost of the accommodation will be retained by the owner. All additional services not used will be refunded. Cancellation by the owner of the accommodation: if the owner would like to cancel the reservation before the start of the stay, the customer will be informed as quickly as possible by e-mail or post, fax or telephone. The customer will immediately be refunded regardless of corrective actions for the damages incurred from all payments made during the reservation or later under consideration of this reservation (possible down payments, down payments, pre-payments etc.).
The obligatory tourist tax is EUR 1.10 per night and per adult over 18 years of age.
Mrs. Simone Hild
I speak: German, English and French
Accommodation number: 268352
We are a young retired couple that want to show you Alsace, our cultures our sites and out gastronomy. We live next to the holiday home and are there for you if you need help with your excursions or have questions.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!