This exclusive thatched roof holiday home was completed in May 2019.
Spread out over 2 floors and an attic, you'll find plenty of comfort and luxury here.
A harmonious interplay of colours and materials awaits you inside this holiday home.
High-quality, lightweight travertine floors on the ground floor and in the bathrooms and oak floorboards on the upper floor provide a warm and relaxing room environment.
The exclusive paintwork and carpentry, fantastic linen fabrics and selected subtle decorative elements give the rooms a sense of warmth and cosiness.
The open living/dining area with a large oak table and a cosy corner seat invites you to linger and spend evenings together playing games.
Cook with friends in the exclusive fully-equipped kitchen, or simply enjoy an espresso or latte macchiato from the high-quality fully automatic coffee machine. You, dear guests, will be provided with plenty of coffee beans.
After a day at the sea, you can relax in front of the open fireplace or in the exclusive panoramic sauna with Aqua Sound system.
The 4 bedrooms are a retreat that ensure a restful sleep with high-quality mattresses, eiderdown and luxurious bed linens.
In the attic you'll find a room that invites you to dream.
Relax on the sun terrace after a walk on the beach, or enjoy a romantic barbecue evening.
The high-quality Weber gas grill offers a feeling of wellbeing at the push of a button.
Turn the most beautiful time of the year into a special moment at Hus Ollmann.
- bed linen
- hand and and bath towels
- Molton Brown-brand hand soap and shampoo
- Primavera-brand sauna infusions
- toilet paper
- laundry detergent
- dish towels
- dishwasher tablets
- coffee filter and Mövenpick or Lavazza coffee beans
- child's cot with mattress and linens
- high chair
- 2 bicycles
Beach access is approx. 800 m away.
The Schlossgut Gross Schwansee with a small brasserie and restaurant is in the immediate vicinity.
Cafe Blau is around 200m away.
In Kalkhorst, 3 km away, you will find a small grocery store. They also have fresh bread and rolls, as well as excellent cakes.
A20 from Hamburg.
Via the A14 to the A20 from Berlin.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
1. Changes or cancellations must always be made in writing.
2. Cancellation without penalty is generally not possible.
3. The following cancellation fees apply to cancellations
3.1. - up to 12 weeks before arrival 25%
3.2. - up to 8 weeks before arrival 50%
3.3. - up to 4 weeks before arrival 75%
3.4. - up to the day of arrival 90% of the total agreed upon rental price
4. If we, as the landlords, are able to rent the apartment to someone else after a cancellation or non-payment of the deposit, you will only be charged € 100 of the total rental price.
5. It is not possible to reimburse the booking amount, or parts of it, if you leave earlier or if the trip is delayed or in case of a no-show.
6. We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance
Please note that in the period from 01.07.2019-31.08.2019 and from 01.07.2020 to 31.08.2020
arrivals are only possible on Saturdays
A handcart and two bicycles are available free of charge.
They aren't part of the rental contract.
Our house is located in a newly developed area. There may be some construction.
A discount has already been included