The beautiful holiday home Sa Fiorida type Valentina in Mediterranean style is nestled in a beautiful landscape. It is comfortably furnished and offers a terrace with grill and sea view for unforgettable evenings.
We rent bicycles and organize bike tours.
The holiday home offers 2 double rooms and a 3rd bedroom with bunk beds. There are also 2 bathrooms and a lounge. The distance to the local sandy beach is only 200-400 m.
Here you will find all the necessary utensils (including an iron). Should something be missing or break, we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
The local shops, restaurants, ice cream parlors, bars, bakeries, church and playground can be reached in a few steps on foot. The largest supermarket on site is also open on Sunday mornings all year round.
2 Freizeitwasserpark in 15 und in 20 km Entfernung
The house is located in the center of the north coast of Sardinia in the village of Valledoria (La Ciaccia district) and is 200-400 m away from a very beautiful, well-kept sandy beach.
Castelsardo, a town from the 11th century, is only 11 km away. It is one of the main attractions in northern Sardinia. Discover fascinating bays and fine sandy beaches that invite you to swim. Many other destinations in Sardinia are waiting for you. In the untouched, picturesque nature you will discover charming towns and pre-Christian cultural sites.
ab Flughäfen Olbia und Alghero oder
Fährhafen Porto Torres
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
When booking, we ask for a deposit of 30%. The remaining payment is only made when you move in (in cash, by EC or credit card: Visa or Mastercard) - unless you would like to withdraw from the trip.
In this case, the following conditions apply:
Free cancellation up to 30 days before the arrival date, from the 29th to the 15th day before the arrival date, keep the 30% deposit of the rental price (i.e. the deposit paid is non-refundable), from the 14th to the 8th day before the Arrival date will be charged a further 20% of the rental price (ie a total of 50%).
In the event of later cancellation or no-show or early departure, the total rental fee (= 100%) and payment of all services used will be required.
Covid clause: If the booking is canceled for reasons that can be traced back to the Covid pandemic (travel ban by the responsible governments or, in the event of illness, upon presentation of a medical certificate), the payment due will be converted into a voucher that will be issued within the following 12 Months can be used.
Babyset: € 30 pro Aufenthalt - Babybett, kleine Badewanne, Hochstuhl und Sonnenschirm
* Buchung von 3 Wochen und mehr - 10% Rabatt auf den Gesamtmietpreis
Mr. Wolfgang Lendle
I speak: German, English, French and Italian
Accommodation number: 92363
Es ist uns eine Herzensangelegenheit, Ihnen unsere wunderschöne Insel Sardinien näher zu bringen. Unsere Rezeption vor Ort und unsere Familie stehen Ihnen jederzeit zur Verfügung. Wir würden uns über Ihren Besuch sehr freuen. Ciao!
Täglich von 9-13 und 16-20h ausser Sonntag
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!