Wooden chalet made of spruce, larch and oak (about 250 m2) for up to 14 people.
5 wellness bedrooms (3 with bath en suite)
4 bathrooms (disabled access on the ground floor)
heated outdoor terrace with breathtaking panoramic view (about 40 m2)
Large sauna and relaxation area (about 35 m2)
Free wifi in the entire chalet
Spacious living/dining room with fireplace and flat screen TV
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge-freezer, induction hob, oven, dishwasher, Nespresso machine,
Ski room with ski-boot dryer
Washing machine and dryer
Garden with play equipment
Parking directly at the property
barrier free access to the building
Direct wire to:
ski hire and ski school
Children's ski courses and child care
Bike rental, bike school and guided tours
Guided snow shoe tours and mountain tours
Guided mountaineering and climbing tours
living meets the alps
A domicile furnished with care for active guests who love the mountains and nature as well as a great time with friends.
Only a stone's throw away is the valley station of the "Donnerkogelbahn", your entrance into the ski and hiking region of Dachstein West, one of the most beautiful family ski areas in Austria.
Annaberg Hay Figure Path with Fun golf
Lungötz forest pool
St. Martin swimming lake
many original meadows and walking paths
Access to the Dachstein Mountainbike Route
Access to the Austria Hiking Route
Abtenau summer alpine slide
Amadé Flachau water park
Werfen Ice Giant World
Hallein Salt Mine
Liechtensteinklamm St. Johann
Obertauern ski area, snow space Flachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, Kaprun, Kitzsteinhorn, Ski amadé, Schladming (accessible in less than one hour)
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
1. If the renter cannot make the agreed upon holiday, they must report this to the landlord as soon as possible. They are still responsible for the rental amount, if no other equivalent rental is possible during the planned rental time. If the planned rental duration is not taken as a whole, the entire rental amount is due for the agreed upon period. Cancellation costs are charged as follows. After signing the rental contract up to 4 weeks before arrival, 40% of the rental price, thereafter 100% of the agreed upon rental price
2. Complaints about the rental property must be pointed out when accepting the same, otherwise one assumes that the property is received with inventory in the agreed upon, contractual condition.
3. The renter is obligated to protect the space rented from damage and to return it at the end of the rental period with all keys and accessories according to the inventory list. Damaged or unusable objects must be replaced so that the landlord suffers no disadvantage.
4. The renter is also obligated not to damage the building or inventory, and to report anything that appears damaged or damaging to the landlord and not to sublet the property in whole or in part. This means that the apartment or chalet may only be used by the number of people mentioned.
5. Any damages to building or inventory are to be paid for by the renter. No items may be thrown into the toilets and the sewers which may cause a stoppage.
6. The location of the rental property is the court of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from this contract. Austrian law prevails.
7. The removal and salt spreading obligation regarding snow within the property also transfers to the renter. Snow will be removed once by the landlord for transfer of the house.
spa tax 2 EUR per person per day from 15 years
Company Hüttenzauber Alpin Chalets - Mrs. Tina Kurz-Willwerth
We speak: German and English
Accommodation number: 203321
We have been operating 2 hotels and multiple jeans stores in Germany with great dedication since 2004. In 2011, we spent our ski holiday in this region, and on the fly we bought a building site, where we built Hüttenzauber 1 in 2012 and Hüttenzauber 2 in 2013. Hüttenzauber 3 + 4 will be done in November 2017.
This accommodation has 1 review and is recommended by 1 guest.